Question: Who in the world is CK advisor to think he could of not used another year of CFB?

KYtider

Jul 16, 2013
I mean Cryus had good career for us as long as he had an offensive line like we had last year. But this year, I expected so much more from him, I know Steen had started more games but I just thought that CK would play lights out and have the fire like Fluker showed in the SECCG. But instead, Steen was the cow bell on the O-line and without a doubt CK needed another yr. I don't blame HA HA at all, his stock will not be any higher and he even though I would of loved for him to return to our secondary, I was hoping with my Tide heart. I just have no clue after the showing the CK showed in the Sugar Bowl, getting beat play after play against a player who he has 100 pounds on and his footwork never adjusted the entire game and concluded with a sack fumble for a TD to end his college career. With his bother also being a senior and coming back and it obvious him needing another yr this one makes no sense to me at all. I would love other people's opinion on the board cause I am obviously missing something and I played CFB. If I was an NFL GM,Owner,Coach etc no way do I take CK with a first round pick. What is he going to do against players like Robert Mathis, and even a player we are real familiar with in Melvin Ingram from USCe, they would eat him alive. I usually agree with our players that leave early for the draft especially since CNS has been here until this one. How a Jeremy Hill stay in school with everyone knowing that RB's life in the NFL is usually less than 10 yrs but he comes back to LSwho and good/great OT play for 10-15yrs without injury. That is all.. Geeze..

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
You have to consider this was a family who left Africa and started over...completely. While there was a small desire to play and finish with Arie, the family needs the money.

He will grade out tremendously at the combine.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
I mean Cryus had good career for us as long as he had an offensive line like we had last year. But this year, I expected so much more from him, I know Steen had started more games but I just thought that CK would play lights out and have the fire like Fluker showed in the SECCG. But instead, Steen was the cow bell on the O-line and without a doubt CK needed another yr. I don't blame HA HA at all, his stock will not be any higher and he even though I would of loved for him to return to our secondary, I was hoping with my Tide heart. I just have no clue after the showing the CK showed in the Sugar Bowl, getting beat play after play against a player who he has 100 pounds on and his footwork never adjusted the entire game and concluded with a sack fumble for a TD to end his college career. With his bother also being a senior and coming back and it obvious him needing another yr this one makes no sense to me at all. I would love other people's opinion on the board cause I am obviously missing something and I played CFB. If I was an NFL GM,Owner,Coach etc no way do I take CK with a first round pick. What is he going to do against players like Robert Mathis, and even a player we are real familiar with in Melvin Ingram from USCe, they would eat him alive. I usually agree with our players that leave early for the draft especially since CNS has been here until this one. How a Jeremy Hill stay in school with everyone knowing that RB's life in the NFL is usually less than 10 yrs but he comes back to LSwho and good/great OT play for 10-15yrs without injury. That is all.. Geeze..
He's a first round draft pick with a family who needs the money.
Similar situation to DJ Fluker who left early for financial reasons as well.

FThomas

1st Team
Oct 18, 2011
He will likely be a top 10-20 pick in the first round, and with the NFL rookie salary cap, there is no wiggle room for negotiating in the first couple of rounds. IF he makes it into the top 5 picks next year,it might be worth it, but there is no guarantee he would land in the top 5 even if he finishes as a first team AA.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I'm not sure, you guys. I think if I was him I'd rather get one more year of development from Alabama coaches rather than get paid to develop with NFL coaches and players.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.