Alabama Juniors Declaring for the NFL Draft

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Players have a press conference at 4:30. Early reports are HaHa, Cyrus, Hubbard and Pagan are gone.

The CW sports editor is already in the press conference room. He says there are 5 chairs on the stage.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Players have a press conference at 4:30. Early reports are HaHa, Cyrus, Hubbard and Pagan are gone.

The CW sports editor is already in the press conference room. He says there are 5 chairs on the stage.
In another thread, there was mentioning about Christion Jones declaring early. I hope he stays and gives the new OC another weapon to work with.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al

I've been hearing these 4. Could Arie be the 5th?

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
love the ads prompting you to by the barn mag commemorating their epic season..........!

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Gotta wish the guys all the best in their decision. Will certainly miss seeing them in Crimson next year, but hope they have success in the future

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Saban: Hubbard has graduated, other three are on track to graduate.
Saban: "These guys will always be part of the Alabama tradition and Alabama family."
Ha Ha Clinton-Dix thanks coach Saban and the best coaching staff in the country.
Saban said he supports decision by all four players. Don't know specific decisions yet.
Alabama safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix makes it official, says he will enter the NFL draft: “I think it’s the best decision for me, my family.”
Alabama LB Adrian Hubbard will also enter the NFL draft, says it’s been a “long ride.”
Cyrus Kouandjio up now. "You've got to thank the Alabama fans. They're the best fans in America."
Cyrus Kouandjio thanks former UA assistant Sal Sunseri. "He's been such a big influence on my life."
Cyrus Kouandjio is leaving early for the NFL Draft. Projected 1st round pick and a top five offensive tackle in this class.
And finally, Jeoffrey Pagan: "I've grown here, I've changed, I've matured." Says that he will enter the draft as well.

Last edited:

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Saban: Hubbard has graduated, other three are on track to graduate.
Saban: "These guys will always be part of the Alabama tradition and Alabama family."
Ha Ha Clinton-Dix thanks coach Saban and the best coaching staff in the country.
Saban said he supports decision by all four players. Don't know specific decisions yet.
Alabama safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix makes it official, says he will enter the NFL draft: “I think it’s the best decision for me, my family.”
Alabama LB Adrian Hubbard will also enter the NFL draft, says it’s been a “long ride.”
Cyrus Kouandjio up now. "You've got to thank the Alabama fans. They're the best fans in America."
Cyrus Kouandjio thanks former UA assistant Sal Sunseri. "He's been such a big influence on my life."
Cyrus Kouandjio is leaving early for the NFL Draft. Projected 1st round pick and a top five offensive tackle in this class.
And finally, Jeoffrey Pagan: "I've grown here, I've changed, I've matured." Says that he will enter the draft as well.
Well good luck to all four of them!

JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
HaHa, CyKo, Pagan and Hubbard are leaving.

DeAndrew White is staying.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Thanks to all these players for their handwork and sacrifice. They have represented the Tide well. Of the four, you could tell it was a real struggle for Hubbard. Hope they all do well at the next level.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.