Departures from this team now that season is over? siap

allybama2009

1st Team
Jan 1, 2009
Conway, SC
Can someone do the work and list everyone we have lost due to transfer, graduation, nfl draft now that the season is over. Just curious to see everyone we have lost so far and who is projected to leave. Any info would be great! Thanks and Roll Tide!

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Re: Departures from this team new that season is over? siap

Per Rolltide.com, here is a list of our graduating seniors. Add on to that the announcements of Pagan, Kouandijo, HaHa, and Hubbard. (all juniors) I am not aware of any potential transfers at this point, although there usually is at least one or two somewhere along the lines. Maybe someone else has info there that I don't have access too. I hope this helps.

13Deion BelueDefensive BackSR

49Ed StinsonDefensive LineSR

43Cade FosterPlace-kickerSR

10John FultonDefensive BackSR

29Cody MandellPunterSR

43Matt TinneyLinebackerSR

81Ty ReedWide Receiver/QuarterbackSR

edit
61Anthony SteenOffensive LineSR

7Kenny BellWide ReceiverSR

11Tana PatrickLinebackerSR

83Kevin NorwoodWide ReceiverSR

63Kellen WilliamsOffensive LineSR

32C.J. MosleyLinebackerSR

35Tyler BassWide ReceiverSR

10AJ McCarronQuarterbackSR

Last edited:

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

I can't exactly speak for anyone, but I would probably put Kamara on transfer list along with two of the QBs, but we'll know more by next month on transfers.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011

Even though Nick Perry is a SR, he will get a medical and another year since he was injured so early in the season. It's great we'll have him back and i expect to see him in a lot of our packages when we go to three safeties (which we seem to do a vast majority of the time). He's more of a true centerfielder than either collins or vinnie.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana

Even though Nick Perry is a SR, he will get a medical and another year since he was injured so early in the season. It's great we'll have him back and i expect to see him in a lot of our packages when we go to three safeties (which we seem to do a vast majority of the time). He's more of a true centerfielder than either collins or vinnie.
Thanks for the heads up, I saw nothing about that of RT.com That is welcome news as he will provide some much needed depth to the secondary. Good call gtg!

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006

Per Rolltide.com, here is a list of our graduating seniors. Add on to that the announcements of Pagan, Kouandijo, HaHa, and Hubbard. (all juniors) I am not aware of any potential transfers at this point, although there usually is at least one or two somewhere along the lines. Maybe someone else has info there that I don't have access too. I hope this helps.

13Deion BelueDefensive BackSR

49Ed StinsonDefensive LineSR

43Cade FosterPlace-kickerSR

10John FultonDefensive BackSR

29Cody MandellPunterSR

43Matt TinneyLinebackerSR

81Ty ReedWide Receiver/QuarterbackSR

edit
61Anthony SteenOffensive LineSR

7Kenny BellWide ReceiverSR

11Tana PatrickLinebackerSR

83Kevin NorwoodWide ReceiverSR

63Kellen WilliamsOffensive LineSR

32C.J. MosleyLinebackerSR

35Tyler BassWide ReceiverSR

10AJ McCarronQuarterbackSR

Tinney, Reed and Bass are not on Scholly and I don't think they have ever played in a game.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL

We also had the 4 arrested after signing date last year although I know Pettway is back. When folks start screaming about our signing number.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
It's kinda hard to come back to football after that long and start at Alabama right away.....LOL

He is on the team, I imagined he redshirted.

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A
If some players do leave let's let them make that decision. Speculating on this topic is pretty uncouth but that's just my opinion.
Personally even if I felt sure a player wasn't going to see play time, I would never post on the internet any speculation that might further encourage him to leave. Surely no one who wants what's best for the team as well as the players would see any reason to do that. I am as curious as the original poster, and mean nothing personal against him/her, but is this maybe a thread we should let fade away?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.