Alabama Players that are/were physical specimens and you would trade bodies for

PirateJoe2233

Suspended
Dec 4, 2013
Following names come to mind...Who did I miss?
Trent Richardson
Julio Jones
D.J. Fluker (if you want to be a Giant)
Rolando Mcclain
LaMichael Fanning (D-lineman with a 6 pack)
Cornelius Bennett
Derrick Thomas
Wesley Britt (If you want to be a Giant)
Freddie Kitchens (jk)
Rasheen Saleem
Eddie Lacy
Derrick Henry
George Teague
Dennis Riddle
TJ Yeldon
Bo Scarborough also looks freakish

Last edited:

PirateJoe2233

Suspended
Dec 4, 2013
Re: Alabama Players that are/were physical specimens and your would trade bodies for

FSU running back Ronnie Wilder has a freakish looking body...Suprised he didnt get as many carries against Auburn

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Re: Alabama Players that are/were physical specimens and your would trade bodies for

You come up with some strange threads. Haha.

mrusso

1st Team
Apr 17, 2006

What? No Terrence Cody???

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md

andre smith. that shirtless 40 was a majestic example of flowing flesh.

PirateJoe2233

Suspended
Dec 4, 2013

Dante Hightower and Courtney Upshaw

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada

If anyone had said to me a week ago that I'd be reading threads on our board about Lane Kiffin being hired as our new OC, and which Bama player I would trade bods w, I would've suggested that they need to go into analysis... :confused:

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama

Gosh, well obviously I prefer to keep my female body but can tell you that if I was a dude, I would probably trade for Landon Collins physique. When my son was at football camp in Landon's first summer at the Capstone, he was one of the players who lead the warmups. I remember telling my sister what an insane body he had for a kid who had just graduated high school. It was unreal. Not huge or anything but it was just unbelievable that he was that physically fit and hadn't even been in Scott Cochran's program.

Dont'a Hightower and Mark Barron are also nicely built.

This is awkward. :tongue:

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina

Are you kidding me?? The easiest most obvious answer for any guy would be Joe Willie Namath!! Just think about it :cool:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.