I predict Kiffin will....

single wing1

Suspended
Oct 11, 2005
I predict Lane Kiffin,

1 will grow in character and humility under the influence of Coach Saban;

2 will guide the Tide to 3 SEC Championships and 2 National Championships;

3 will never lose to the Barn LSU, or the Viles;

4 the NCAA will not be especially watching as Lane recruits for the Tide as NS is at the helm;

5 Lane returns to his dream job as USC Trojan HC in 2018, wins 2 National Championships;

6 retires from coaching in 2022;

7i is elected California governor in 2025, giving thanks to NS for his guidance and influence.

Zaiva

1st Team
Feb 27, 2013
I predict bubble screens! But seriously, this thread is kind of weird. I would love it if we win a couple more championships though!

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Okay, for the record, you asked in this thread so this shouldn't be held against me.
I predict Kiffin will make me puke a little in my mouth every time I see him in crimson.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I think he'll be viewed as the biggest hiring mistake of Saban's career.
I honestly hope you are wrong.

I'd also like to get Jess N.'s take on this hire. Maybe he will start one of his threads and give us some enlightenment about this hire.

MegaVars

All-American
Nov 17, 2002
Warrior, AL.
Step into a poo storm. Everybody that doesn't think it was a good hire will micro-pick every thing on the offensive play calling they see as bad, to no end, and everyone who thinks it was an excellent hire will defend the offensive play calling to no end. :)
Should be fun.
:pDT_popc1:

wisten

Hall of Fame
Apr 30, 2003
Gulf Shores, AL, USA
It think he is a very good hire. While we won't see sweeping and dramatic changes to our offense, we will see some shifts that will give our opponents fits during next season.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.