Link: Are you a psychopath? - test

Timberline Tide

All-American
Jun 9, 2010
Colorado
I didn't take the test but the voices in my head scored 0, 44, 17, and 97. Most of the others refuse to answer and some are discussing it quietly among themselves. My desk stapler scored a 23 but says he (!?) needs to retake the test because he wasn't paying full attention the first time.

Last edited:

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
61%

"Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life."

I would say that's spot on for me.

BTW, my husband took it too and scored a 64%. He says y'all with lower than 55% have no stones. LOL :biggrin2:

Last edited:

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
61%

"Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life."

BTW, my husband took it too and scored a 64%. He says y'all with lower than 55% have no stones. LOL :biggrin2:
Notes to self:
1. Take the 1.5hr detour via I-10 while commuting to/from Pensacola - new age Bonnie/Clyde on the loose in GB
2. Warn brother and family in Tiger Point

Notes to Bonnie/Clyde:
1. Big dogs on premises of both well-armed households
2. Brother would likely score in the 80-90% range

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
61%

Sounds like something a psychopath would say.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
YOUR SCORE 48%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

(The fact I'm more psychopath than Bamaro has me concerned :)

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Notes to self:
1. Take the 1.5hr detour via I-10 while commuting to/from Pensacola - new age Bonnie/Clyde on the loose in GB
2. Warn brother and family in Tiger Point

Notes to Bonnie/Clyde:
1. Big dogs on premises of both well-armed households
2. Brother would likely score in the 80-90% range
This house is guarded by my pet alligator three nights a week.

Guess which three.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.