Rumph to UT; DL Coaching Vacancy Discussion (keep all discussion here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamakeeb

3rd Team
May 2, 2011
RT @sbterry247: BREAKING. #Alabama DL coach Chris Rumph has accepted a position at Texas.
6:21pm - 11 Jan 14

Guess the house cleaning is still underway.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Re: Rumph to Texas

Orgeron is one of the finest at DL coaching. He's also an elite recruiter. I'd 100% support Alabama getting our yaw yaw on with Coach O.

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC

Please give me orgeron. I feel like we need some fun inserted into the program and he brings it. He gets a lot out of his players and he's a great recruiter.

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL

If Saban hires Orgeron I demand that he be given 5 minutes at the beginning of every Hey Coach show to tell what he did that week. I don't care what he says I just want to hear him say it.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009

If Orgeron is hired to replace Rumph, it's only for a year; that would have to mean KS is leaving soon. Yar Yar ain't going back to being a position coach, IMO, unless there is some big carrot at the end of that stick, and it would have to be a short stick.
I will say this: if he did come to Bama in this capacity, CNS would have assembled, IMO, one of the best coaching/recruiting staffs EVER.
I just don't see it.

BamaPokerplayer

All-American
Oct 10, 2004

OMG Orgeron one time please, please, please. CNS is putting together G.O.A.T. recruiting team.
ahhhhhhhhh

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

Recruiting isn't our problem. O is an elite DL coach but the recruiting ability is just the gravy on the taters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.