Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BamaNation Second Team
    My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com

With Sunseri leaving, do the powers that be think it will help flip some recruits?

I know the staff was looking at some more safeties for depth, but do any potential recruits get a harder look with Vinnie going to the draft?

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame seebell's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: With Sunseri leaving, do the powers that be think it will help flip some recruits

Vinnie to the NFL Draft? Hadn't heard that. He is recovering from his knee injury!

BamaNation Second Team

Re: With Sunseri leaving, do the powers that be think it will help flip some recruits

BamaNation Second Team

Joe Schad and others reporting. Unbelievable... Don't see it , but best of luck...

BamaNation First Team
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Bad move for him, if true.
    1st LT US ARMY

BamaNation Scout Team

Best of luck to him if true. I would have liked to have seen him come back next year to help the team with his leadership and smarts and prove to the NFL that he hasn't lost a step after the injury.

BamaNation All-American BamaFlum's Avatar
    My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com

Has this even been verified?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my fat fingers cause misspellings and autocorrect makes my ships into...
    RTR!

BamaNation Second Team
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

With Davion Hall and C.J. Hampton already enrolled at Baylor/Ole Miss respectively, there's not really a top target left on the board unless Lance Thompson pulls off a miracle and flips Blanding from UVA(RTO and jam would know more about this that I do).

My Mood
    Cool on TideFans.com

Maybe he is thinking he wont have to work out for teams and get drafted on his film alone. He is very instinctive. I hate we are going to lose him but he will probably make it at the next lvl. He didn't start here for noting. Not to mention he held off some incredible talent to play and that says a lot about him.
    "With no power, comes no responsibility"

BamaNation First Team

Saban certainly is not messing around this off-season.....even during the season bringing in Nuss' predessesor while the season is still going.

Good odds that Sunseri did not feel the welcome mat......he was already a few steps slow in coverage, and with the injury, this will only get worse.

I bet this move is geared toward acquiring CJ Hampton. Watch for that announcement in the next few weeks. With Ha Ha and Sunseri gone, Hootie and CJ could have a shot at a lot of playing time. Odds are, you will also see a big name defensive coach jumping onboard the next 10 days.

If not before, Saban is certainly running this team like a big time franchise. Paying him $7+ million a year, and all of the red-neck pressure, who's to blame him!

RTR!!!!!!!! 4 out of 6 NC Championships won't be bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BamaNation All-American 230kv_barehand's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAfan777 View Post
    I bet this move is geared toward acquiring CJ Hampton
    Ummmmmmmm I think Hampton is already enrolled at Ole Siss. Going to be hard to "acquire" him right now.

BamaNation All-American

[QUOTE=BAMAfan777;2340896]Saban certainly is not messing around this off-season.....even during the season bringing in Nuss' predessesor while the season is still going.

Good odds that Sunseri did not feel the welcome mat......he was already a few steps slow in coverage, and with the injury, this will only get worse.

-------

With all due respect, this is absolutely daft.

(Disclaimer for the phrasing: just finished two hours of Downton Abbey)
    Last edited by CrimsonEyeshade; January 13th, 2014 at 06:13 AM.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Whenever new posters come on board and start posting -- I sort of feel like I'm watching an episode of Andy Griffith in Color....the idea is nice, but there's only so much Howard Sprague a guy can take
    Raj: Excuse me, I can't be drinking, I'm about to make an important scientific discovery here!
    Howard:What? Galileo did his best work while drinking wine!
    Raj: How do you know that?
    Howard: He was Italian, it's a reasonable assumption.
    Raj: Dude, can you even open your mouth without saying a cultural stereotype?
    Howard: I'm sorry Galileo drank diet sprite!