Selma is a star!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TydDFens

1st Team
Feb 5, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I'm afraid I might have poked a little misguided fun at you, as I'm now sure you can remember. :D
After seeing the 60 minutes segment, there are probably a lot of posters on here reviewing any comments directed at or responding to Selma.

Great job on the interview, Selma. That was very interesting. As TMV85 pointed out the blessing vs. a curse thing, those Bama losses are probably even more painful for you, with a memory like that. In my case unless I rewatch the game, I only remember the game changing plays. Out of respect for our fellow tidefans, I will not post any examples.

Roll Tide SBTF!!

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
As a recently retired 65 year old, I can't remember what I ate for breakfast.I really enjoyed the story and consider that as a great gift. Selma, you represented Tidefans well!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Well I'll say. I'm amazed. I caught a little of that while it was being broadcast and couldn't stop watching. Simply amazing.

Bill, if you happen to read this, I've been a little skeptical of your condition, on an anonymous message board people can be prone to stretch the truth. I'm afraid I might have poked a little misguided fun at you, as I'm now sure you can remember. :D

My feeling now is more close to dumbstruck awe.
I'm sure he even remembers the time of day when you posted what you posted.

Luvubama

All-SEC
May 26, 2008
Charlotte NC
So glad you posted this. I wanted to make sure I watched after seeing the earlier thread and just forgot it was coming on. No pun intended! I do wish I had some of your memory skills! Great job, Bill!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.