Selma is a star!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
I had noticed he had an excellent memory but wow! I can remember things from 40 years ago better than last year. It's a sign of aging I suppose.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Thanks. I'll be telling more on the NS board in the next couple of days. A few things are a tiny bit misleading and they didn't use a few lines we had, but overall it was okay.

Let's face it: the middle-aged fat guy is going to lose to the cute kid every single team (only the hawt gal is exempt).

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Thanks. I'll be telling more on the NS board in the next couple of days. A few things are a tiny bit misleading and they didn't use a few lines we had, but overall it was okay.

Let's face it: the middle-aged fat guy is going to lose to the cute kid every single team (only the hawt gal is exempt).
I started a thread both here and NS, even though it may just be a bit OT. Being offseason, I gave it a bit of leniency because I knew it would get more views here...

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Well I'll say. I'm amazed. I caught a little of that while it was being broadcast and couldn't stop watching. Simply amazing.

Bill, if you happen to read this, I've been a little skeptical of your condition, on an anonymous message board people can be prone to stretch the truth. I'm afraid I might have poked a little misguided fun at you, as I'm now sure you can remember. :D

My feeling now is more close to dumbstruck awe.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Too cool...thanks for the heads up. I have need fascinated by the brain ever since our youngest son was diagnosed with a learning disability but could beat us all in Mario Brothers....back in 1987.

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
Selma, you did a great job! I can see that as a blessing and a curse, I hope you find it to be more of a blessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.