Link: Bo Davis comes back home as Bama DL coach

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
When I heard that Coach Rumph was leaving, I was hoping that Coach Bo Davis would come back to Bama since Brown retired or whatever he did at Texas. Then I read that Bo had gone to USCw. Is that the longest tenure for an assistant coach in this business: i.e. one week?

Seems like everything worked out the way it was supposed to. I think he was Jeffcoat's coach at Texas and Jeffcoat was an outstanding lineman.

Glad you are back Bo. Now, bring in some of those Texas recruits. Take 'em away from Charlie Strong.

tidechamp15

Suspended
Jan 3, 2014
All I know,is we just need a more aggressive D-line...with pass rushers.....BADLY!!

Last edited by a moderator:

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Funny how if CNS is such a control Freek so many coaches come back.
In the business world, management often takes offense to an employee leaving. They will go to extremes to make sure the employee and others know it is a one way door. They won't rehire the otherwise good employee again later because they are concerned the employee may jump ship again, causing management to look weak/lose face.

A strong manager, such as Saban, understands a truth that the ego-driven fail to comprehend-- a good employee who knows you and your methods, who leaves you and comes back, is most likely to perform better than before and be among the most loyal.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.