Eddie Lacy: Rookie of the Year

GeorgiaTider

All-SEC
Oct 30, 2005
I am not into Pro sports period, but I even watched a few of his games. It is fun to watch him BAMA the Pros.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I am not into Pro sports period, but I even watched a few of his games. It is fun to watch him BAMA the Pros.
I think had Rogers stayed healthy and without all the other injuries Green Bay was a legitimate Super Bowl contender.
If they get a burner at wideout in the draft they could really be a force next year.

Last edited:

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
I think had Rogers stayed healthy and without all the other injuries Green Bay was a legitimate Super Bowl contender.
If they get a burner at wideout in the draft they could really be a force next year.
Very true, 'Sip. But keep in mind, one of their biggest injuries on the year was to Randall Cobb - and he's quite the player..... You are right, had they all remained healthy, the Packers would most likely still be playing. They were definitely snake bit this year with the injuries.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
They're well setup for next year. Interesting to see where they go with the draft to help their defense.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.