Page 1 of 15 1234567811 ... LastLast

A Few Recruiting Tidbits

• Hand is completely dominating at the UA game. Unstoppable. #1 prospect, period.
    • Casher did not get a lot of fanfare, but he pushed around 5* Andre Brown all practice.
    • Cameron Sims is winning a lot of battles with some 5* DBs including Hump
    • Hump has a better realtionship with FSU track coaches than he does Bama track coaches....just FWIW. Relationship with Pruitt and Smart are similar.
    • Scarbrough is looking good at slot and RB. Hands have improved a lot.
    • Elam is leaning UK....like I said before, he said yes to Bama but cant tell the home folks 'no'
    • But DL Josh Frazier will make us forget him as he is the best looking propsect in San Antonio. Weighed in at 330+.
    • Tabor will pick between Arizona and Bama. Lots of folks predicitng Bama, though the 247 writers at UF saying they know he picks Zona.... Tabor has looked better than Hump so far, FWIW...
    • WR Travis Rudolph claims Bama as a slight leader. He is better than the Dixon kid that picked tOSU, IMO
    • Hootie apologized to our staff for how the decommit happened. Still confused, and LSU does not have a spot for him currently. Which makes the Ole Mi$$ situation....well, ya know....
    • CJ Hampton is still uncertain of his decision...Bama coaches still calling since he signed aid form with us....
    • Unconfirmed rumor Davion Hall got a call from the staff. Would be another option at S, if true
    • Cornwell is a leader. I dont know that I have seen a HS QB that can become friends with basically every other kid he comes in contact with.
    • Zach Whitley has nearly a 7 foot wingspan.
    • This is the recruiting silly season. Rumors run rampant. Dont feed the trolls on this board.
    • Wallace is choosing between us and Arky. Like our chances here. #2 true OT in this class, IMO.
    Last edited by runtheoption22; December 30th, 2013 at 04:31 PM.

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: A Few Recruiting Tidbits

Thank you for the feedback on these players.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideFan in AU's Avatar
    Almost close enough to the pasture to smell it!
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Thanks for the info, Boss!

BamaNation All-American AlexanderFan's Avatar
    My Mood
    Talkative on TideFans.com

Thank you for the insight RTO

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
    "It's not luck, it's random bursts of talent." - Gage Robinson

Great info, thanks RTO.
    Hope we can pull Tabor and Humphrey

forgot to mention Wallace....added to first post....

BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

RTO,

you just confirmed about Frazier who has most scouts drooling over his physcial presence and perfrormance thus far. see my post on Frazier thread.

Cam Sims will be a legit threat at WR with his size and hands. faster than most people expected.

Hand is this year's Clowney. I know most Bama fans have been waiting for such a prospect to commit since Saban arrived. you got your wish.

Casher is for real. physically he does not looked the part yet but plays with great technique and strength
    Last edited by sanjosecrimson; December 30th, 2013 at 04:05 PM.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

RTO, what are the chances Hootie and/or Hampton come to Bama? Hampton would need to hurry up and make a decision since the spring semester starts next week. Same goes for Hootie if he plans to be an EE.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

Love hearing about about Cornwall's personality. Awesome!!!

I've seen Marlon run track in person for several years now, and no one has to convince me of his athletic gifts. But I do wonder if some of the other elite corners might have an edge on him football-wise, because they spent last summer camping and he spent his summer running track.

Saw a couple of videos on Twitter of Sims beating Humphrey and Adoree Jackson(?). He's gonna be a good one.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by DothanTide View Post
    Saw a couple of videos on Twitter of Sims beating Humphrey and Adoree Jackson(?). He's gonna be a good one.
    I think they're in the thread about the all-star games. He was getting some high praise today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

Thanks for putting this together. I really appreciate your information and insight.

Casher's picture on 247 is telling of his attitude. Shows he will be "open for business" when he gets on the field.