Game Thread: ****Bama vs. UM**** ESPN 2PM EST.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Yes, Jimmy Dykes Mizzou has made more FTs than Alabama has shot. Alabama's been called for 4 fouls this half already. Mizzou just got called for their first.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Obasahon has a couple of turnovers like that every game; still learning I guess. Pretty good defense on the fast break but still called the foul; I didn't see contact with the body or arms so not sure that was a foul. The player went off balance by grabbing the rim.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
WARNING: There is a way to say what you are saying without saying it the way you are. Keep the criticism constructive, or don't post!

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
It was actually a good block it looked like on replay
Obasahon has a couple of turnovers like that every game; still learning I guess. Pretty good defense on the fast break but still called the foul; I didn't see contact with the body or arms so not sure that was a foul. The player went off balance by grabbing the rim.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
Bama looks like they play hard to me; They just have little confidence on offense. They just need to let it go; take some shots early in the shot clock if it is there

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.