Game Thread: Patriots at Broncos (AFC Championship Game)

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Patriots 3 and out on their first possession.

Last edited:

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
24/32 267 yards 2 TD

Still early in the 3rd.

Like him or not, this is textbook QB play. And keeping the defense off the field.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I hate the way offense is played in today's game. Receivers are wide open all over the field because you can't really jam the receivers at the line anymore, you can't hit the receivers hard, and you can't touch the QB. Idk just seems like every year the record is reset for the amount of yards and touchdowns thrown. I dont see it changing though. New England doesn't have the weapons to keep pace with Denver.

Golden Isles

Suspended
Jan 11, 2014
If this continues, Bill may be calling Coach Saban for soul searching advice this off season.

Would love to see this game in all 22 view.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I hate the way offense is played in today's game. Receivers are wide open all over the field because you can't really jam the receivers at the line anymore, you can't hit the receivers hard, and you can't touch the QB. Idk just seems like every year the record is reset for the amount of yards and touchdowns thrown. I dont see it changing though. New England doesn't have the weapons to keep pace with Denver.
Watch Seattle this evening. Those DBs are as physical as the rules allow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

Yep. And its almost just like the refs kinda bend the rules for the hurry up offenses, the refs kinda do the same for the real physical teams like Seattle and San Francisco. I like to see the refs let them play.

Golden Isles

Suspended
Jan 11, 2014

Good observation.
The two games QB's could not be more different. The best gunslinger's of all time vs the new pro-type NFL mobile QB.

I get a little sad every time I hear "Del Rio".

Golden Isles

Suspended
Jan 11, 2014
Even if Peyton gets happy feet, the Broncos running game should be able to help preserve any comeback. Brady is not playing his best game for sure.

This is probably the biggest game of Peyton's career in regards to his legacy.

Last edited:

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Even if Peyton gets happy feet, the Broncos running game should be able to help preserve any comeback. Brady is not playing his best game for sure.

This is probably the biggest game of Peyton's career in regards to his legacy.
With the clock ticking on his career, you are probably right.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
I can't believe it after 16 Loooooonnngg years my Broncos are going to the Super Bowl!!! Never did I think I'd be a Peyton Manning fan but he finally got us back!!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.