Louisiana WR Malachi Dupre Signs with LSU

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: Louisiana WR Malachi Dupre Updates

This tweeted picture is making the rounds a little tonight. Should be no surprise beautiful girls are used by any school, Alabama included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame

Ole Miss doesn't even have to get recruits to visit. They ju$t all of a $udden decide Ole Mi$$ is place they want to play e$pecially in the last week.
Malachi Dupre ‏@MalachiDupre ·
Well Ole Miss was fun and the luvv was soo real 😏 pic.twitter.com/JC13uPK2xv

I'm not saying anything bad about Malachi here, but it seems he got a warm welcome at Ole Miss...

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States

Malachi Dupre ‏@MalachiDupre ·
Well Ole Miss was fun and the luvv was soo real  pic.twitter.com/JC13uPK2xv

I'm not saying anything bad about Malachi here, but it seems he got a warm welcome at Ole Miss...
From the looks of it, (the girl holding a can of Natural Light beer), they didn't go all out for him! Then again that may be "all out" for Ole Miss, I don't know! ;)

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA

Empty bookshelves... the event must have been held in athletics department branch of the campus library.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio

This tweeted picture is making the rounds a little tonight. Should be no surprise beautiful girls are used by any school, Alabama included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beautiful girls have been influencing men, and boys, since the beginning of time.

...It Seems i remember somebody being influenced to eat an apple....

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

We are having our in-home visit now, Les Miles and company will visit with him later today, and Dupre will fly to UCLA tomorrow morning.

This one is actually fairly interesting mainly because it seems Dupre waited so long in his recruitment before he really started to take his decision under serious consideration, and now everything is just coming all at once right at the very end. Kids in that situation are inherently difficult to predict.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

Just curious. Anybody think he gets pressed by our staff like a "must have" between now and NSD ?
He's a top priority and we will give it all we have, but there is no "must have" recruit on the board at this juncture. The only one who really fit that bill was Humphrey, and we've got him in the bag.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006

According to Rivals we're sending 5 coaches in on him. Sounds like "must have" to me.

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com

I agree, if the current occupants on this train arrive in Tuscaloosa then I'm more than happy with what we got. If one or two more "good-uns" want to hop on that train then so much the better. Time will tell but if the ratings pan out at DB, DL, and OL this class will make a massive mark in the SEC. and that's not do discount what we have at the other positions, there are potential all-americans at every position, even kicker.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

According to Rivals we're sending 5 coaches in on him. Sounds like "must have" to me.
Interesting. For a supposed "long shot" (heavy LSU lean?), that`s a lot of time and firepower that could be directed towards a more likely target. Maybe not such a long shot ?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.