Marcel Dareus Named to Pro Bowl

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

chattabama12

Scout Team
Oct 22, 2008
He was one of my favorite players when he was on campus. Just an absolute physical monster with the demeanor of teddy bear. The Texas td and the one v one with Cam in the iron bowl are way up on my favorite plays of the Saban era. I'm really happy he is dominating in the NFL and I look forward to watching him for years to come!!

UAnerd

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 6, 2013
I've known Marcel and his brother Demarius for years. I'm so happy for his success. He and his family have been through a lot over the last few years. No one is more deserving of their success.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Congrats Marcel!!! For all of the great d linemen there are it seems like he is overshadowed by JJ Watt often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James Teasdale

Suspended
Jan 5, 2014
Marcel is one of my favorite players from the Saban era. He's a real force when he's healthy and focused. Congratulations to him. Hope he has a pro bowl career.

FThomas

1st Team
Oct 18, 2011
gotta luv the disabled on this site. lol. Marcel has only been with one team since he was drafted.
I believe he was referring to Evan Mathis, who has played for four teams. Mathis has been rated one of the if not THE top guard in the NFL for the past three years or so. Not bad for a 3-star linemen who weighed 240 pounds in high school.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I've known Marcel and his brother Demarius for years. I'm so happy for his success. He and his family have been through a lot over the last few years. No one is more deserving of their success.
Demarius Darius? that's almost bordering on abuse

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.