JessN: Alabama planning for 2015 with 2014 class choices (link)

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
If Alabama closes out by adding Evans, Elam and Humphrey, this would be the best recruiting class in college football history.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Your predictions of current enrollees like Cornwell, for instance, has me a little confused.

What do these predictions mean if the player like Cornwell or Cam Sims is already enrolled?

Are you suggested they'll be no more additions in that area on signing day?

For instance, is your predicition that Coker doesn't transfer?

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Your predictions of current enrollees like Cornwell, for instance, has me a little confused.

What do these predictions mean if the player like Cornwell or Cam Sims is already enrolled?

Yes, that's what Jess is suggesting.

In re his thoughts on Coker, look at these comments from the article:

A third position could go to an underclassman if quarterback Jacob Coker transfers in from Florida State and holds off senior Blake Sims – but Coker could very likely be a candidate for the draft next April himself.
A third position could go to an underclassman if quarterback Jacob Coker transfers in from Florida State and holds off senior Blake Sims – but Coker could very likely be a candidate for the draft next April himself.
The second one tells me Jess expects Coker to transfer.

JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999

I always include early entrants in the "projected" number so people can count the projections and see how large a class we're projecting.

I expect Coker to be at Alabama this fall just as much as I expect T.J. Yeldon to be at Alabama this fall.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.