Game Thread: ****Bama vs Florida****6pm CT, ESPN2

rolltideface

All-SEC
Jun 30, 2001
hoover, alabama
QUOTE: "I haven't seen the whole first half, but since I've been watching Hale has been the only one scoring. Looking at tonight's stat sheet Hale is our second leading scorer, tied for most rebounds, and only has one turnover. I'd keep playing him as he is the one player that has been showing progress from game to game of late. He just needs to keep playing and getting more experience. Releford can't score enough to beat the gators by himself and other than these two, I don't see points coming from anywhere else."

you are prob right- Hale just frustrates me on the defensive end and seems a little out of control with the ball in his hands. Man- if we had someone that could rebound- we'd be up 10 in this one

Last edited:

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
We are shooting 10% from 3-point range. 1-10 . Meanwhile FL is shooting lights out and has made 10 from beyond the arc. What surprises me with this team as a whole

1. We don't have anyone who can get a rebound when we need one.
2. Nobody can consistently make a 3-point shot
3. We don't have another scorer besides Releford

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
The line was 5.5. Bama loses by 6. Vegas knows more than us once again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Just got home. The effort was there, but they called the game to favor the Gators. They were more physical than we were and the officials let them play underneath the goal which gave Florida a definite advantage. It was obvious they are in much better condition that we are as well. If we continue on our downward spiral, Grant may be on the clock sooner rather than later. The lug nuts are coming loose on the wheels. The crowd wasn't great tonight and that will get him faster than losses at this point. One thing, he finally sent an video email to the students to try to get them there tonight. After 5 years, you'd think he'd of done that sooner.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.