Putting a Bow on this class

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Well, it is looking more and more like we may be done with this class. Below is the board as I see it:

Flournoy-Smith - Tide possibility
Evans - probable Aubie
Boston - Aubie
Thomas - U bound
Dupre - probable LSU

BLP14

Jan 22, 2014
I've heard talk we could be getting a flip from Auburn. I assume it's not Evans because he's not committed anywhere yet. Who could it possibly be? The Aubies seem very confident it's not Roc and I tend to agree there. Not sure who else would be a possibility?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I've heard talk we could be getting a flip from Auburn. I assume it's not Evans because he's not committed anywhere yet. Who could it possibly be? The Aubies seem very confident it's not Roc and I tend to agree there. Not sure who else would be a possibility?
Possibly Tre Williams?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLP14

Jan 22, 2014
Haven't heard that rumor. He went back to Aubarn as an unofficial visitor the same weekend Rashaan made his OV so he could try and recruit Rashaan to AU.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
That would be surprising. He's been solid for a while. I think he told our staff "thanks but no thanks" months ago.
He's the only AU commit other than Roc I know the staff has recruited recently.

Or, could Kalvarez flip back if Chris Williams signs?

I don't know of another AU commit that would flip to Bama.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
He's the only AU commit other than Roc I know the staff has recruited recently.

Or, could Kalvarez flip back if Chris Williams signs?

I don't know of another AU commit that would flip to Bama.

bessent, Roberts, Thornton, and Ruffin were recruited although the last two have been quiet. Unless Williams has been a facade this whole time, he's been one of the most vocal recruiters for the boogs. That's all I was getting at.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.