News|BB|FB|Rec Moderator runtheoption22's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Former UGA, current Georgia Military College TE Ty Flournoy-Smith to officially visit

http://247sports.com/Player/Ty-Flournoy-Smith-9541

Has been told that if Bama misses on a couple of prospects he could get an offer.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American Matt0424's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Re: Former UGA, current Georgia Military College TE Ty Flournoy-Smith to officially v

This has kind of been the "missing piece" in our class (a TE that is), so I'm not surprised to see him with a conditional offer...

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Former UGA, current Georgia Military College TE Ty Flournoy-Smith to officially v

Who would Bama have to miss in order to offer him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideFan in AU's Avatar
    Almost close enough to the pasture to smell it!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Who would Bama have to miss in order to offer him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its hard to say because no one but CNS truly knows the numbers we have to play with.
    “And the roses in this grand ol’ stadium are once again Crimson!” - Eli Gold, Jan 7th, 2010

Alabama wasn’t just dominating Monday night. They were some word that has yet to be invented in the English language. - Aaron Torres, Jan 10th, 2012

"If this was a prize fight, they'd call it off!" - Brent Musberger, Jan 7th, 2013