Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Alasippi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Kiffin Offers Two Out West Kids For Bama

The wide receiver, RB, DB, Kick Returner is scary fast and quick, and I can't recall seeing a pure passer with the speed and running ability of Barnett, The QB.
    Videos of both and the story here.
    http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2...s_to_wr_c.html

2. Advertisement
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused on TideFans.com

Re: Kiffin Offers Two Out West Kids For Bama

I like the return guy. His speed looked very impressive. He just cut loose when those other guys thought they had an angle on him. He had enough confidence in his speed to just keep going. So many guys stop to try to juke, but he didn't even take the foot off the gas.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Kirk has serious moves and wheels. Looks to have similar skills to Percy Harvin with the acceleration. Go get him Kiffin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJ View Post
    Kirk has serious moves and wheels. Looks to have similar skills to Percy Harvin with the acceleration. Go get him Kiffin.
    Friend of mine asked me, "What's Kirk's 40 time"?
    I said, "Well, on video it looks to be somewhere around a 2.6 lol". He's fast--real fast.

BamaNation All-American BamaMoon's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Vids weren't available anymore for me.

But did anybody read the Barners comments at the end of the article. He posted the same response three times to Bama fans says (paraphrased) "you had 5 star players all over the field in Nov. and it didn't help you."

This must be the new "line" among the Barners. Seems like a "whistling past the graveyard" mentality to think that all these 5 stars will suddenly not matter now that Gus is down at the Barn.

I hope they keep on thinking that!

BamaNation First Team Special K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMoon View Post

But did anybody read the Barners comments at the end of the article. He posted the same response three times to Bama fans says (paraphrased) "you had 5 star players all over the field in Nov. and it didn't help you."

This must be the new "line" among the Barners. Seems like a "whistling past the graveyard" mentality to think that all these 5 stars will suddenly not matter now that Gus is down at the Barn.

Oh how quickly they forget. Those were the same 5-stars that, when focused and playing to their abilities, won the previous two Iron Bowls by a combined score of 91-14. Good grief, it was 42-0 AT HALFTIME in 2012. Nah, recruiting doesn't matter at all.
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

BamaNation Scout Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alasippi View Post
    Friend of mine asked me, "What's Kirk's 40 time"?
    I said, "Well, on video it looks to be somewhere around a 2.6 lol". He's fast--real fast.
    LOL Yep I agree. I am officially a fan. Would be huge if we could pull him.

Post Thanks / Like

"It's the Jimmy's and Joe's--not X's and O's that win football games"
    Paul "Bear" Bryant

I'll trust that he knew what he was talking about just a tad bit more than a jealous Auburn fan

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like

If the boogs had to play this past season 10 times they would lose 3 games 8-9 of those 10. Although the ball always takes funny bounces and there is a certain amount of luck in close games, the uncanny luck they enjoyed last season doesn't happen often.

The boogs think Marshall made a great play against UGA and Bama (to tie the game) even though one was obviously pure luck and the other was an illegal play.
    ROLL TIDE

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by HITIDE View Post
    If the boogs had to play this past season 10 times they would lose 3 games 8-9 of those 10. Although the ball always takes funny bounces and there is a certain amount of luck in close games, the uncanny luck they enjoyed last season doesn't happen often.

The boogs think Marshall made a great play against UGA and Bama (to tie the game) even though one was obviously pure luck and the other was an illegal play.
    They needed a last minute TD to beat MSU.

Had to get a late turnover to stop Ole Miss' comeback.

Beat an injured-JFF-Texas A&M. Should we imagine a healthy JFF?

Benefited from two DBs playing the ball and knocking it forward.

We all know about the Iron Bowl.

Auburn was very fortunate in several games in 2013. Those close games are the difference between a 12-0/11-1 season and a 8-4 season.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation All-American BamaMoon's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    They needed a last minute TD to beat MSU.

Had to get a late turnover to stop Ole Miss' comeback.

Beat an injured-JFF-Texas A&M. Should we imagine a healthy JFF?

Benefited from two DBs playing the ball and knocking it forward.

We all know about the Iron Bowl.

Auburn was very fortunate in several games in 2013. Those close games are the difference between a 12-0/11-1 season and a 8-4 season.
    They always struggle with Miss. St., but I knew when they played TAMU and JF was injured and not playing to his full potential they were injoying some great good fortune.

Of course, the bounce they got against Georgia was the most unpredictable and fortunate that I've ever seen. 1 in 1000 at best!

I don't really count the IB as lucky as much as we just played a B- game and would have won if we played a B+ game and the last "second" would have never even happened.

I'm just really happy FSU didn't blow it against them in the NC game!

BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like

They always struggle with Miss. St., but I knew when they played TAMU and JF was injured and not playing to his full potential they were injoying some great good fortune.

Of course, the bounce they got against Georgia was the most unpredictable and fortunate that I've ever seen. 1 in 1000 at best!

I don't really count the IB as lucky as much as we just played a B- game and would have won if we played a B+ game and the last "second" would have never even happened.

I'm just really happy FSU didn't blow it against them in the NC game!

hey, we play football too...maybe we can talk more about Bama, and less on that other school...

this was a thread started about two potential recruits, right?

BamaNation Second Team Jay Hughes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bamafaninOhiO View Post
    hey, we play football too...maybe we can talk more about Bama, and less on that other school...

this was a thread started about two potential recruits, right?
    X2.....