RollTide.com Basketball - Men's Basketball Defeats LSU, 82-80

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Well, we followed our standard operating procedure- get ahead big and blow it. However, we found a way to win this time. Good job, guys! We need a road win over Auburn now.

spacerats

Scout Team
Nov 11, 2006
We win when we get good 2nd and 3rd option production from other players besides Releford. Hope Cooper and Hale bring it on the road.

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
The one thing I enjoy most about Hale is, as a freshman, he isn't scared. He has a confidence to take a shot and that's something not a lot of the players on this team exhibit.

The young fella reminds me of one Robert Horry. He will be a key cog if this 'Bama program is able to turn a corner in the next few years.

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
The one thing I enjoy most about Hale is, as a freshman, he isn't scared. He has a confidence to take a shot and that's something not a lot of the players on this team exhibit.

The young fella reminds me of one Robert Horry. He will be a key cog if this 'Bama program is able to turn a corner in the next few years.
Pretty spot on. I know basically everyone else on our team hesitated as a fresh, heck some of them still do as juniors. But Hale is confident already and it's paying off.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.