Bama Commit Justin Coleman on Bham TV Monday night

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Bham Channel 68 is showing Wenonah vs Mountain Brook Monday evening. These are probably the 2 best teams in the state and both are defending state champs, Wenonah in 5A and the Brook in 6A. Mtn Brook plays an aggressive defense and has a team full of shooters. Wenonah is lead by Justin Coleman, who put on a show Thursday against Hoover, scoring 38 points in a 101-99 victory. That game was the most entertaining game regardless of level I've seen in a long time. Coleman has legit 3 point range. This should be great fun.

spacerats

Scout Team
Nov 11, 2006
Bham Channel 68 is showing Wenonah vs Mountain Brook Monday evening. These are probably the 2 best teams in the state and both are defending state champs, Wenonah in 5A and the Brook in 6A. Mtn Brook plays an aggressive defense and has a team full of shooters. Wenonah is lead by Justin Coleman, who put on a show Thursday against Hoover, scoring 38 points in a 101-99 victory. That game was the most entertaining game regardless of level I've seen in a long time. Coleman has legit 3 point range. This should be great fun.
I believe his penetration and passing is not highlighted as much b/c his team needs him to score. Coach AG has gotten great production and development from the pg position since he has been at Alabama.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.