Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Football Recruiting

Reading all of our sports boards, one could conclude that our recruiting class is in the dumpster. We are No 1 in Rivals, Scout 247Sports and ESPN. We have commitments from 10 of the ESPN top 100 (11 of top 102). Looks strong to me.
    BamaRon13

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Football Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by rrbox View Post
    Reading all of our sports boards, one could conclude that our recruiting class is in the dumpster. We are No 1 in Rivals, Scout 247Sports and ESPN. We have commitments from 10 of the ESPN top 100 (11 of top 102). Looks strong to me.
    Not really sure what board you are reading or how anyone could conclude it is in the dumpster. We all know this class may be the best ever (not just best at Bama) and we are #1 in every recruiting service and will be #1 if we don't get commits from anybody else.

BamaNation All-American cuda.1973's Avatar
    My Mood
    Sick on TideFans.com

Did I miss the blue font?
    "As slowly turns the grinding wheel
    In the court of the crimson king."

DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. 2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

delete
    Last edited by beatthemtigers; January 26th, 2014 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Dumb comment
    "Well, this is the second time this season now that Florida has found itself trailing in a ballgame, they were down 7-0 against Kentucky. There are few truths in an uncertain world but here's one, this ain't Kentucky!" - Verne Lundquist

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Raj: Excuse me, I can't be drinking, I'm about to make an important scientific discovery here!
    Howard:What? Galileo did his best work while drinking wine!
    Raj: How do you know that?
    Howard: He was Italian, it's a reasonable assumption.
    Raj: Dude, can you even open your mouth without saying a cultural stereotype?
    Howard: I'm sorry Galileo drank diet sprite!

BamaNation All-SEC WylieTexasTider's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJ View Post
    Not really sure what board you are reading or how anyone could conclude it is in the dumpster. We all know this class may be the best ever (not just best at Bama) and we are #1 in every recruiting service and will be #1 if we don't get commits from anybody else.
    Agree and once we land Humphrey and Elam it will be one of the best classes ever. If we get Evans who I feel is sold on AU after his comments about other recruits coming back and the AU family really caring about him unlike BAMA, it will be the best ever.
    "What happened yesterday is history. What happens tomorrow is a mystery. What we do today makes a difference - the precious present moment."-Nick Saban

BamaNation All-SEC

This should be on the recruiting side board.

If you have any spare DT's, please send them to Norman, OK.

Big news today.

My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Hold on to your hats and glasses folks.

This is headed over to the RECRUITING BOARD.
    "Sometimes the juice is worth the squeeze." - Marcus Luttrell, 'Service - A Navy SEAL at War'

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJama17's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Swoosh!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fasten your seatbelts and please keep your hands inside the vehicle at all times. Failure to comply may result in expulsion from the premises.