What's the deal with all the ellipses? (Grammar & punctuation nitpicking...)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: What's the deal with all the ellipses?

Then can we do run-on sentences because run-on sentences are one of my pet peavies and I see them all the time here even though I don't really notice them as much on Facebook or other forums, there must be some sort of issue with Alabama fans, specifically Tidefans Alabama fans because I don't see very many run-on sentences elsewhere, just here.
Your so right I see run-on sentences but nobody messes up anything else their great with they're grammar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FAYETTE4BAMA

1st Team
May 15, 2003

I'm going to put those beautiful little dots in every flippin' thing I post henceforth...

Long live the dots!!!

Don't get crazy and go all henceforth.....just do it from now on.:biggrin:

BamaPokerplayer

All-American
Oct 10, 2004

My English sucks, but when the aliens come my mastery of binary code just might save us all.

exiledNms

Hall of Fame
Aug 2, 2002
Hattiesburg, MS (USA)

My favorite one ever. She posts a rants about servers. No post for like two years. Then, in the middle of another thread about servers, here she comes with like ten paragraphs about servers.
I would have loved to meet that person in real life.
I know s/he tore me a new one about tipping. I have no memory of what I posted, but I believe the rant aimed my way resulted in a suspension. Are there t-shirts for getting torched by this particular poster? If so, I need one. ;)

Oops; almost forgot the correct way to end a post...

Last edited:

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN

I know s/he tore me a new one about tipping. I have no memory of what I posted, but I believe the rant aimed my way resulted in a suspension. Are there t-shirts for getting torched by this particular poster? If so, I need one. ;)

Oops; almost forgot the correct way to end a post...
The name was "Springs1" and if you type "Springs1" into google, autocomplete will include "Springs1 banned" and "Springs1 tipping."
Springs1 on TideFans:
http://www.tidefans.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1329363&pp=

Springs1 on google:
https://www.google.com/search?q=springs1&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.