Recruiting update

Status
Not open for further replies.

megalurch69

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 18, 2011
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
According to Tidesports going into last weekends official visits we had some ground to make up with Marlon Humphrey. Those close to him say we needed to hit a homerun on the visit. The visit couldn't have gone any better according to people close to the Humphreys. They are giving the slight edge to Bama but it is close.

Matt Elam as you all know went to UK for an unofficial and it went very well. He will pick his choice Thursday and this is the closet a race has been in some time. One day he wants to go to Bama the next he wants to go to UK. I feel that he really wants to play at Bama but he doesn't want to disappoint people in Kentucky. I feel we land him.

The staff is trying to get Adoree Jackson on campus this weekend so we shall monitor that. I feel that Malachi dupree is leaning toward the Noles. Most feel that he is all LSU but that is not the case. Bama is going to be the 3rd choice in this race. It will be either LSU or FSU.

The Boston kid from Ga could recieve an offer soon. If we miss out on Elam Thrusday then look for the staff to offer Boston or the Smith guy that plays TE.

Bamabirdie

Scout Team
Dec 24, 2013
Sunny South Florida
According to Tidesports going into last weekends official visits we had some ground to make up with Marlon Humphrey. Those close to him say we needed to hit a homerun on the visit. The visit couldn't have gone any better according to people close to the Humphreys. They are giving the slight edge to Bama but it is close.

Matt Elam as you all know went to UK for an unofficial and it went very well. He will pick his choice Thursday and this is the closet a race has been in some time. One day he wants to go to Bama the next he wants to go to UK. I feel that he really wants to play at Bama but he doesn't want to disappoint people in Kentucky. I feel we land him.

The staff is trying to get Adoree Jackson on campus this weekend so we shall monitor that. I feel that Malachi dupree is leaning toward the Noles. Most feel that he is all LSU but that is not the case. Bama is going to be the 3rd choice in this race. It will be either LSU or FSU.

The Boston kid from Ga could recieve an offer soon. If we miss out on Elam Thrusday then look for the staff to offer Boston or the Smith guy that plays TE.
So does that mean you think Evans is a no-chance for Bama?

megalurch69

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 18, 2011
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
I feel good about Evans. His parents took him out of school until signing day so that he wouldn't be around all the pressure. To me that boads well for Bama. If he was such an Auburn lock then I don't believe that they would be taking him out of school. He could still very well pick Auburn but I believe that Bama is right there with Auburn. Allan Evans which is Rashaan's dad said that ultimately he will pick the school that he fits best in scheme wise. Auburn wants him as the star, and Bama wants him at Sam LB. No pro teams run a 4-2-5 like Auburn so he fits better in Bama scheme. Just a thought to remember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.