Do You Remember Your First Kiss?

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Nope, but I remember the first date, and not because of the girl. Third Saturday in October, 1953. She and I rode the trolley from Woodlawn to Legion Field and back. No one scored that day! It was a 0-0 tie!

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Agreed. Michelle in the hallway of the gym. 8th grade and it wasn't all that innocent. :)
I guess in 8th grade lips simply touching isn't scandalous. You have to have braces interlocking and cut lips. And a lot of slobber.

Edit to add: Then you get old, and you don't kiss much at all anymore. I mean, for most of us, when was the last time we just made out?

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Sharon. 7th grade at a school Halloween carnival, hiding behind one of the detached classrooms. I can still remember what her perfume smelled like!

happytidefan

All-SEC
Jul 24, 2008
Columbus, Mississippi
He played for the other team???
Nope, he really was not physically equipped. I was really interested too, for a long time. I didn't know first hand why he wouldn't go farther because we never did, but you know how young women talk and I was told in graphic detail of his shortcomings. I've seen him a few times since 1977 but could not look him in the eye. I heard he had two children in adulthood...had to have been a turkey baster. :eek2:

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Sharon. 7th grade at a school Halloween carnival, hiding behind one of the detached classrooms. I can still remember what her perfume smelled like!
My first love was a girl named Sharon. I honestly thought we'd get married but she was a good girl, I was a bad boy, and she eventually dumped me for a pretty decent guy who was way more mature than me. She made the right choice. They had some great kids and are still married happily. And, because she dumped me I found the love of my life and the mother of a great son. It all works out I guess :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.