Do You Remember Your First Kiss?

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Third grade. Girl's name was Dixie. I thought she was the hottest "woman" I'd ever seen. So one day at recess, I ran up, laid one one her right on the mouth, and ran off. She looked at me like, "I'm gonna kill you".
We never dated lol...
I really don't think she ever spoke to me again, and we graduated high school together :)
sip

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
13 years old. First date. Paul, age 15. Took me to the skating rink (which was walking distance from our neighborhood). Gave me a kiss at my door when he walked me home that curled my toes! We dated through that whole summer, then his family moved away and I had my first teenaged heartbreak. :(

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Not the first kiss...but I do remember the first time I got to first base!

:)
Yeah, we all can recall three days ago.

It was October 24, 1979, a few days before I turned ten. Her name is Cindy.

Got my second from Angie ten days later.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
13 years old. First date. Paul, age 15. Took me to the skating rink (which was walking distance from our neighborhood). Gave me a kiss at my door when he walked me home that curled my toes! We dated through that whole summer, then his family moved away and I had my first teenaged heartbreak. :(
That first one seems like it can never be overcome. Been there. sip

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Caroline, first grade. A group of girls were tripping boys at recess and kissing them while they were on the ground. She didn't even buy me a milk first.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
You cats were all younguns. I was in 8th grade. It wasn't like an innocent first kiss, though. We made out for like an hour on the school bus on the way home from Washington D.C.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I must have been six or seven. My grandmother had died when I was a baby and my grandfather got re-married to a younger lady who was a widow and one of her girls was my age (this would have been my mom's step-sister).

We instantly started hanging out and smooched a few times. All those years growing up, I knew we weren't related and there was always a mutual attraction. But we only smooched when we were kids.

I just remember that I liked it and I was glad we didn't get caught. :)

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Fifth grade...Truth or Dare...immediately followed by a single. Was doubling and tripling regularly 2-3 years later, but didn't "clear the fence" until summer between 10th-11th grade.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.