No More Barn Threads Please!

theshow4jsu_13

3rd Team
Apr 13, 2007
Birmingham, AL
www.myspace.com
I'm getting tired of seeing barn threads pop up here almost daily. I know that it's the offseason, but for the love.... Can we worry about our own backyard instead of complaining about the weeds in the neighbor's backyard??:mad:

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Re: No More Barn Thread Please!

You realize you just started another Auburn thread don't you???

We cover this every month or so here it seems. If folks start a thread that is within the rules of TideFans.com then so be it. Last I heard, there was no rule on starting a thread about Auburn, UT or any other rival.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I get tired of Auburn threads, too. Sometimes I don't want to discuss them because it seems like we may be venturing into their ways of constantly discussing us.

With that said, I also know how TideFans works. If I don't post in that thread, I'm at least doing my part to prevent it from staying at the top of the page. I also know if I don't start a thread on a particular topic I'm doing my part to prevent it from being discussed at all.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
The OP didn't demand anything and frankly, I agree with him. Much rather talk about CFB in general and Alabama football specifically, but there's no rule keeping any of y'all from obsessing over that cow college...

Roll Tide 00

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
Auburn and Tennessee threads on the top of the forum this morning.I think i might throw up my breakfast.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
The OP didn't demand anything and frankly, I agree with him. Much rather talk about CFB in general and Alabama football specifically, but there's no rule keeping any of y'all from obsessing over that cow college...
I completely agree. I wish we could discuss something other than Auburn. Seems like an Auburn thread is really the only thing that gets folks posting around here, though.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
Sadly, it is the off season. Once the NLI come in on Wednesday, we have to take the small bits of news as they come.

CBag4Bama

1st Team
Sep 22, 2002
Birmingham, AL
Since it's the off season maybe we should start a thread of thread titles we never see. Like "Hey .. could we get some more Auburn threads up in here??".

howmag

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 8, 2006
I'm just really glad a certain FSU quarterback's photo is not coming up now every time I go to Tidefans!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
The Barn threads don't bother me. They are usually a vehicle for us to make jokes about them, which are never out of season.

GeorgiaTider

All-SEC
Oct 30, 2005
Since it's the off season maybe we should start a thread of thread titles we never see. Like "Hey .. could we get some more Auburn threads up in here??".
Or something to do with uni changes. Hey maybe a few more Coker threads while we are at it.

oskie

All-SEC
Jan 28, 2005
... just for grins, I would like to see every barn thread merged with this one :D

oskie

All-SEC
Jan 28, 2005
... then it could give the *hat* and *uni* threads a run for their money :wink:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.