Link: 2015 recruiting class

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I hope Daron Payne and/or Maurice Smitherman commit soon. Payne has an offer. Smitherman is waiting on an offer from what I can tell.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
it's amazing he hasn't already....

I think Smitherman commits on spot with an offer.
Yep, that's why he's my pick. I thought he'd have committed months back. Agree on Smitherman too; with his performance at the UA Camp, I expect a commitable offer to him to come sooner rather than later.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Cotton commits today along with a guy none of us mentioned. RTR, you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
It was great to get Daylon and Lester today. Wonder if any more will commit this weekend or before the end of the week. Love the fact we got another kid from LA. I think LA has another good crop of players this year too. Maybe not as strong as last year.
Would love to see Daron Payne and Kerryon Johnson go ahead and commit.

bamafaninbham

All-SEC
Jul 19, 2004
Homewood
Is Cotton our second OL commit after Warmack, or am I missing someone. Love getting quality bigguns to pave the way for our talented RBs.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Pinson Valley RB Nick Gibson got a Bama offer today. Grew up a Bama fan.
I have not seen any tape on Gibson but living in B'ham I have seen the kids stats in the paper and on sideline shows playing against some good competition and it is ridiculous. I assume his offer is not conditional and if so he will commit very soon.

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
love that - hope he commits soon and gets busy helping us out. I want all the local boys we can get when they're high quality.

then again - can anything good come out of Pinson?

Ha!
I know this might seem like an old thread to pull up but it seems that Gibson is going to Mississippi State (if he qualifies) and that's a good thing. He would not see the field at Bama.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.