Ft. Rucker-Trained Army Pilot Receives Hero's Welcome Home in Budweiser Commercial

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Whenever I see a self-identified Vietnam vet, I take a minute, shake their hand, thank them and tell them that veterans of today's wars got the welcome home they deserved.
Last March there were a bunch of soldiers travelling from Ft. Polk to Ft. Bliss and they stopped in Katy (west Houston) at Walgreens. I got a chance to chat with them a bit and say "Thank you." Of course I asked if any were from Alabama and one guy was so I gave him a "Roll Tide!" as well. Good stuff. I'm ready for them to all get home and get out of those God-forsaken hell holes we've sent them.

gman4tide

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2005
Flint Creek
Last March there were a bunch of soldiers travelling from Ft. Polk to Ft. Bliss and they stopped in Katy (west Houston) at Walgreens. I got a chance to chat with them a bit and say "Thank you." Of course I asked if any were from Alabama and one guy was so I gave him a "Roll Tide!" as well. Good stuff. I'm ready for them to all get home and get out of those God-forsaken hell holes we've sent them.
Like Ft. Polk? :eek:

Spent 2 years of my childhood there..don't care to go back.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.