*** WR Daylon Charlot Signs With Alabama *** (Update: Page 6)

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Re: ****2015 WR Daylon Charlot Commits to Bama****

I don't worry about these recruits anymore..For every spot that's taken, there's 10 equally talented recruits wanting that spot, go to The Swamp Kittens, and we will move on & give that pot to an equally talented recruit..Just Saying..

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed

It blows my mind that kids will commit so very early without waiting for all of the offers to come in. I guess I understand wanting to reserve a spot on a good team, but at least be a little patient if you even have a small doubt where you want to go. I hope he stays, but now Bama will start shopping for another WR.
That "No Signing Day" idea that Pelini/Johnson has floated is starting to look good. Anyway, if he does flip, oh well, Saban will find somebody equally as talented to fill Charlot spot.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

It blows my mind that kids will commit so very early without waiting for all of the offers to come in. I guess I understand wanting to reserve a spot on a good team, but at least be a little patient if you even have a small doubt where you want to go. I hope he stays, but now Bama will start shopping for another WR.
Don't let it blow your mind or bother you. It has been going on for many, many years and it is just part of the process of recruiting. We have flipped more to our side than have flipped to the other side in the Saban era. I still think Charlot keeps his commitment to us.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Patterson, La., receiver Daylon Charlot committed to Alabama in early February, but he still wants to enjoy the recruiting process.

Earlier this month, he tweeted that he would announce "Alabama or LSU" at the 2015 Under Armour All-Star game. He later deleted the tweet and said some people were freaking out about it.

"I already know where I'm going, but I just like for the recruiting process to be a little more exciting for me," Charlot said.

Even though he's committed to Alabama, two SEC schools are getting in the mix. LSU recently offered and Charlot said he's hoping to make a summer trip and an official visit to Tennessee, which also recently offered.
Story

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006

I think and hope he sticks with us. I expect him to give LSU a serious look and enjoy the process. With him set to come July 13, I think we will have a better idea on what he wants once he visits with the staff.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I think he sticks with us also. Just a little flirting and feeling good about getting other offers. He says he talks with Amari and Landon frequently and he is recruiting his class of 2016 teammate to Bama.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville

this kid looks like a true playmaker. He snags the jumpball as good as Cooper. Doesn't have the explosion speed, but is very elusive and great hands. Must be making good grades since he is graduating in December. He looks to be an option for return man also. REminds me a lot of Christion Jones. Great hands and very fluid.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

this kid looks like a true playmaker. He snags the jumpball as good as Cooper. Doesn't have the explosion speed, but is very elusive and great hands. Must be making good grades since he is graduating in December. He looks to be an option for return man also. REminds me a lot of Christion Jones. Great hands and very fluid.
I think Christion is a good comparison and agree he does not appear to have Amari speed. I think he is an upgrade to someone like Darius Hanks.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

I think and hope he sticks with us. I expect him to give LSU a serious look and enjoy the process. With him set to come July 13, I think we will have a better idea on what he wants once he visits with the staff.
Wouldn`t be surprised if he gets the royal treatment.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: *** 2015 WR Daylon Charlot Commits to Alabama ***

Andrew Bone tweeted a few days ago Daylon will wait to enroll in June after previously expected to enroll in January because he is "heavily considering LSU."

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007

Maybe they don't have an available slot, or he wants the extra time to make the best choice.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

Just saw that he is decommitting? Supposedly he told Les Miles this.

Capt. Jack

Suspended
Jun 20, 2006

Can't say I blame him. Alabama doesn't really develop or utilize their WRs.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

No problem!

We'll just replace him with an even better player!

Thanks, Les! :biggrin2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.