Eddie Lacy wins AP Rookie of the Year

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Good for Eddie!! He really came on strongly in the last half of the season, which is especially impressive when you think that it was the time in which they needed him the most. I'm betting he will be a first rounder in a lot of fantasy drafts next year. RTR

BamaFanatJSU

1st Team
Apr 24, 2008
Rainbow City, AL
I'm betting he will be a first rounder in a lot of fantasy drafts next year. RTR
I took him in the first round of our fantasy draft this year. Some mocked my Bama homerism and said it was too much of a reach. I now laugh at them having won our league and pocketed a bug chunk of cash thanks to Eddie carrying me for much of the season.

Last edited:

Boo Radley

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2003
Domus Dulcis Alabamus
Congrats to Eddie, he did it the old fashioned way . . . he earned it!

Now, here's hoping that Mark picks up where he left off at the end of the season, and Trent has a breakout season in 2014.

Last edited:

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Technically I don't think that's houndstooth from what I can tell. ;) But congrats to Eddie. He deserved it. RTR.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
Yeah, but neither were a lot of Coach Bryant's "houndstooth" hats. He's still representin. Congratulations, Eddie.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Technically I don't think that's houndstooth from what I can tell. ;) But congrats to Eddie. He deserved it. RTR.
Still, technically, it doesn't leave an iota of doubt where his heart is. And maybe it's also a subtle hint from Eddie that the Packers need to draft more 'Bama players (pretty please) because they are technically sound and super-technically attuned to winning.

Airborne Tider

All-American
Aug 2, 2008
Fort Benning
Yeah, but neither were a lot of Coach Bryant's "houndstooth" hats. He's still representin. Congratulations, Eddie.
Still, technically, it doesn't leave an iota of doubt where his heart is. And maybe it's also a subtle hint from Eddie that the Packers need to draft more 'Bama players (pretty please) because they are technically sound and super-technically attuned to winning.
I was just joking around. I know that most of Bear's hats were checkered not houndstooth, and I absolutely think Eddie did it to represent UA. He will be a great ambassador for us.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.