Class of 2015 Reference Sheet

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Richard McBryde, CHHS, received a Bama offer today. His crystal ball says 100% Auburn, but Alabama is his dream school. Lifelong Bama fan. His offer list is long.

http://247sports.com/Player/Richard-McBryde-32632
He is in the same mold as Evans and Miller to counter the HUNH offenses. Glad to know Bama is his dream school. He has an impressive offer list and I would think his offer is unconditional.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
He is in the same mold as Evans and Miller to counter the HUNH offenses. Glad to know Bama is his dream school. He has an impressive offer list and I would think his offer is unconditional.
Yes, he is super impressed with Evans and looks up to him as a player. He is fast and could also play safety. I've known him since he was in kindergarten and hope he Rolls with the Tide!! I think he has just been waiting for his Bama offer. Auburn has been all over him and he has visited several times. He needs to get to T-Town, STAT! I think he want to FSU Jr. Day last weekend and plans to go to the next Bama one--if there is one.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
Yes, he is super impressed with Evans and looks up to him as a player. He is fast and could also play safety. I've known him since he was in kindergarten and hope he Rolls with the Tide!! I think he has just been waiting for his Bama offer. Auburn has been all over him and he has visited several times. He needs to get to T-Town, STAT! I think he want to FSU Jr. Day last weekend and plans to go to the next Bama one--if there is one.

Amazing how some players are able to not allow their childhood fandom be a factor in where they choose to play. I would find it very hard to play at AU if I had a Bama offer also. Even if i thought AU was a better fit for me, it would be hard. I hope we can pull Richard. He seems like a solid player and solid person. Maybe he will come to bama's A-day.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Updated with each player's final position ranking on Rivals and 247 Composite along with where each player with a Bama offer ended up signing.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.