Final Pre-NSD Recruiting Update

Stonewall1959

2nd Team
Oct 5, 2005
Macon, Georgia
Read an article a little while ago that the only school that could overtake us for the #1 spot was LSU and everything would have to line up perfectly for that to happen.

Anyone see this as a possibility?

Also saw a tweet from 247Sports saying that the difference between Alabama's #1 class and #2 is greater then #2 and #10.

What do you think?

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
Read an article a little while ago that the only school that could overtake us for the #1 spot was LSU and everything would have to line up perfectly for that to happen.

Also saw a tweet from 247Sports saying that the difference between Alabama's #1 class and #2 is greater then #2 and #10.

What do you think?
I guess if they get 5+ 5-star guys tomorrows, anything is possible.

Bob Minton

1st Team
Dec 4, 2011
It's bad all over Ohio right now, as well as much of the Midwest. Could affect a lot of folks from a lot of schools making for maybe a weird signing day. I could see some schools closing again on Thursday. Kiefs near Cincy right? They are getting ice more than snow. Central Ohio and up is to get 6-10" tonite. Snowing hard here now that's for sure. Don't remember a storm like this on signing day over the last several years, or maybe just didn't think about it as it didn't affect any Bama recruits.
Derek Kiefs school has been closed tomorrow due to weather, won't sign until Thursday,

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
We already have a great class of recruits. The coaches and Miss Terry have done a fantastic job! There are always surprises on NSD. I am hoping for a few pleasant ones.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
? Is Evans a must have or can we really afford to lose him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
our needs are met and more as long as we sign the guys committed.

theres really no such thing as a must have outside of a few guys that are committed already or already on campus. Evans has a ton of potential, and it'd be great to get him for no other reason to keep him from aubie, and also a great call for him to pick bama. Though I wouldn't put money in this one either way.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al

What do you think?
Depends on the site, keep in mind most of the guys writing those things are utterly desperate for views and subscriptions tomorrow and would love for the rankings to come out closer than they will.

Lsu us has swung and missed on a lot of guys, they'll likely land dupre but they'll need to pull a major miracle to pull the 1 spot.

Our ut class is killer and the strength if that number 1 rankings never really been this strong even among our many other number 1 classes.

rolltideallday

1st Team
Dec 18, 2011
Tuscaloosa, AL
Depends on the site, keep in mind most of the guys writing those things are utterly desperate for views and subscriptions tomorrow and would love for the rankings to come out closer than they will.

Lsu us has swung and missed on a lot of guys, they'll likely land dupre but they'll need to pull a major miracle to pull the 1 spot.

Our ut class is killer and the strength if that number 1 rankings never really been this strong even among our many other number 1 classes.
Or it could be like Scout a couple years ago when we were the number 1 or 2 class everywhere but Scout had us at 7. But I don't think that really counts

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS

What do you think?
From a "need" stand point, I don't think there's ever been a better incoming class in college football.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.