News Article: Ex-Kentucky QB Jared Lorenzen is 320 pounds and still playing-sds

RollTide-YNWA

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 27, 2009
Dothan
He now plays for the River Monsters? Awesome! He looks like something Jeremy Wade would reel in from the Amazon. ;)
Off subject ... My daughter wanted us to make her a River Monsters cake for her 7th birthday. We sent a picture to Wade and he sent a nice letter back. Pretty classy.

On subject ... I wonder what he's going to look like when he falls out of "game shape."

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
UK had him throw a few passes for a contest when Bama played UK in Oct. that is one large man but he could still throw a bb from 40 yards.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
The article/blog post says that chances are he could outrun the reader (in the abstract). I seriously doubt he could outrun me. 40 yards, 100 yards, or a mile, he's not outrunning me.
i remember some highlight film in college where he tok off and threw a block on someone about 30 yds downfield. that dude has wheels.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
i remember some highlight film in college where he tok off and threw a block on someone about 30 yds downfield. that dude has wheels.
He was always remarkably agile for a man of his size.
I have to say, if the guy loves playing football, and still wants to play at his age (and size), good on him. If I am ever in Kentucky near where he is applying, I'd consider going to a game.

Bluegrasstide

1st Team
Oct 31, 2010
Pikeville KY
I had the opportunity to watch him play arena football against my hometown team, East Kentucky Drillers. I have seen JVHS offensive lineman (burger eaters as we call them) in better shape. He can still throw, though. A kid sitting near the sidewall caught a ball in his mouth. Ended with a trip to the hospital. He probably could still play a 0 or 1 tech.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.