Anyone else worried about Bo Scarbrough's commitment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Umm....no. read the thread on Both. He is a homebody and won't leave Tuscaloosa. Its why he came back from IMG, which would've been easier academically

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
Bo has been one of our top recruiters for a while. I knew he took visits but has consistently been Bama for a long, long time.

Stonewall1959

2nd Team
Oct 5, 2005
Macon, Georgia
Umm....no. read the thread on Both. He is a homebody and won't leave Tuscaloosa. Its why he came back from IMG, which would've been easier academically
Thanks for your reply, and that is good news. One question, though, what does "read the thread on Both" mean? I'm missing something here.

Apparently only you. :) Don't let your jimmies get too rustled though. :BigA:
LOL! I was just reading an article about how many official visits he's taken and I know he's been a long time commit to Bama. I'd love to see him at The Capstone.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
I confidently think that he will sign with us but I also think there's a good chance he never sees the field in Tuscaloosa due to grades.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
There's already a lengthy thread on Bo was what rto meant. Some recruiting sites tried to stir up talk of him to other schools all year. However word from recruits is that he's a very vocal bama commit often spending times on all those visits recruiting for bama.

Only concern here is grades, I'm pulling for him to make it. Regardless, he signs tomorrow.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I certainly hope he signs on the line but I'm not going to be surprised if he signs with Ole Miss.
I know for a fact that they've been, let's just say, "recruiting him more diligently than they're supposed to be able to do".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.