*** LB Rashaan Evans Signs With Alabama ***

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
I thought it was hilarious & I imagine her reaction was the reaction to all Barners..And her coworker at the end of the video that threw in the "Roll Tide" was perfect..LOL
Yeah, but she seems like the little sister I never had. I feel a little sorry for her.

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Barners are saying that Evans called the Aubie staff and told him he was committing to them and then chose Alabama. They are convinced that it was a setup to make them look bad. What a delusional fan base.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I must say I am truly floored...heard the news from a good buddy at work...almost screamed at work lol But Im happy Rashaan chose to Roll with the Tide. The Barn is a delusional fan base. I spoke to someone close to the situation and they told me that Saban was informed of Rashaan's decision last night but was sweating bullets until he received the fax. They also told me that Rashaan's parents were kind of worried about him leaving home and making this decision but when they spoke to Coach Saban, they no longer had any worries.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
SIAP, but RE reminds me of Derrick Thomas with his quickness. If he works hard and stays healthy he'll be really special.
What a compliment. If even half true he is a remarkable player. Will be fun to watch his progress.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.