*** LB Rashaan Evans Signs With Alabama ***

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
Think this kid might have a chip on his shoulder come Iron Bowl time? If he's on special teams, the first guy to return a kick in the Iron Bowl better watch out.

Bamabirdie

Scout Team
Dec 24, 2013
Sunny South Florida
This is as bad as I remember seeing, but some of our fan base has at least said, if not done, things that were pretty sad when kids flipped away from us in the past.
Anyone remember when CK initially committed to Awbarn?
Not many people on this Board like Kevin Scarbo, but his column today is excellent...and very much on point.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
That seems to be a major reason for the existence of the NtY Foundation: organize boycotts of people/businesses that aren't "all in" with the fambly. Cultish much?
AU is the only school that has a huge propaganda machine like NTYF. The questions is.............WHY? :cool2:

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Not many people on this Board like Kevin Scarbo, but his column today is excellent...and very much on point.
It really is! After watching the ignoramus fan at Texas Tech I am beginning to believe in limited evolution! It is one thing to pull for your team -- I do so unabashedly. It is another thing to trash your opponent...that I never do. I am afraid that for far too many they have a limited self-esteem and it is all tied up in a football program. What a shame! This is a great life...if we'll just relax and enjoy it.

AUTigers001

1st Team
Feb 3, 2010
What's sad? That Alan evans is not happy or are you being sadistic? Maybe you are sincere, if so excuse me.
It's sad that people would treat a 17 or 18 year old kid and their entire family badly because they decided to go to a college to play football in a system that better fits their skill set than the one that said 'fans' happen to cheer for. Hey -- I'll admit that the announcement stung a little, but... it is what it is. I'm sure he will do well at Alabama.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
It's sad that people would treat a 17 or 18 year old kid and their entire family badly because they decided to go to a college to play football in a system that better fits their skill set than the one that said 'fans' happen to cheer for. Hey -- I'll admit that the announcement stung a little, but... it is what it is. I'm sure he will do well at Alabama.
AU, you sound like a class guy (assuming, of course that you`re a guy. If you`re not, my most humble and sincere apology). Why don`t you just go ahead and come on over "into the light" ? I`d put a smiley face here if I knew how !

Mamacalled

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2000
Pelham, Al
AU, you sound like a class guy (assuming, of course that you`re a guy. If you`re not, my most humble and sincere apology). Why don`t you just go ahead and come on over "into the light" ? I`d put a smiley face here if I knew how !
Autigers01 has been around for several years. You don't make it on a rivals board this long off you don't show class.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.