*** LB Rashaan Evans Signs With Alabama ***

rickvox79

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2008
Pace, FL
Re: *** LB Rashaan Evans Commits to Alabama ***

I saw that Phillip Marshall was there. I wish someone had a gif of his face when Evans chose Alabama. Probably something a little like this one...

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011

Wait for the LOI....then lets really celebrate!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

@bmarcello Rashaan Evans said he brought an Auburn hat to ceremony just in case he changed mind last minute. He decided on Alabama last night.

@JHokanson Rashaan Evans said he had an #Auburn hat with him today with the #Bama at. His mother told him reach down and pick what was best. #RivalsNSD

Last edited:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

From Foster

@reubenfoster_FG: S/o to my bro @616evans4 for being part of the UA Fam. I wanna say @616evans4 stay don't listen to the tweets or the haters. Love yea RTR!!

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

Yea he may end up signing with AU. His tweets sounds like he is having some major second thoughts

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

WOW!! My jaw hit the ground and was surprised when I heard "University of Alabama". What a great get from the Barn's backyard.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

A word to Rashaan. Bud, we want ya at the Capstone. However, if you heart isn't there, then you need to go where you'll be happy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.