*** LB Rashaan Evans Signs With Alabama ***

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Re: *** LB Rashaan Evans Commits to Alabama ***

Sounds like this thing isn't over. Young man still seems very unsure.
Yep; big conflict between what heart and brain want. Can't blame him one way or the other, but I hope he sticks with us.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

If he's really torn, he can just take a look at the tweets Auburn fans are sending his way. That will solidify his decision.

I'm sure some Bama fans would do something similar, but we aren't doing it right now.

CDsdad

Scout Team
Nov 20, 2007
Wayne County, MS

If he's really torn, he can just take a look at the tweets Auburn fans are sending his way. That will solidify his decision.

I'm sure some Bama fans would do something similar, but we aren't doing it right now.
That's the hate RF tweeted about. I'm sure the kid is torn. Hopefully, he'll do what's right for him.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Seems like the talk of second thoughts is just nervous Nellies. I have seen anything that indicates he is actually having second thoughts. Seen plenty to indicate it was a tough decision.
Exactly. His mom told him to chose which hat felt right. He chose Alabama.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

@oanewspreps Evans is going to grab lumch with his family and get in contact with Nick Saban. Will then sign his letter of intent with Bama.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Tom Green also tweets Momma Evans told him earlier today Rashaan would not sign his LOI until later today. This isn't a surprise or him delaying due to a change of heart.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.