Question: Just for fun: pick your favorite player in this class and why

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Ronnie Clark. Saban told him he'll play safety, but I think he has the ability to play closer to the LOS and be the type player Bama needs against some of the HUNH spread offenses.

Yes, I love having a Shelby County kid coming to Bama.

uofaJO1987

1st Team
Oct 25, 2011
Highland Home, AL
I'm going to go with Hand.H opefully it will give our front seven something that resembles the pass rush that has been missing since Hightower and Upshaw made their way to the NFL.

CrimsonDynasT

2nd Team
Sep 23, 2007
Dominick Jackson--absolute mauler of an offensive tackle who is genuinely excited to cross the country and play for Bama. He set a goal of 15 or so pancakes blocks per game and achieved it. Really want to see you bring that game to Tuscaloosa. Roll Tide, Dominick!!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Robinson - but the entire o-line and d-line classes. You win championships at the LOS. Alabama did not dominate the LOS in 2013. The future looks bright.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
This doesn't have to do with our recruiting class, but I wanted to give a shout out to my cousin, Nick Holman. He signed a LOI to play for University of South Florida. It will be cool seeing him play occasionally on national television.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.