Question: Just for fun: pick your favorite player in this class and why

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
Impossible to pick, but I'll say Hand or Evans. The staff has pinpointed the need for quick edge rushers, and these two are exactly that, albeit in two very different forms. They'll also be good case studies moving forward: we're doing something wrong if they don't turn out to be threatening pass rushers in our scheme.

mhiggy45

3rd Team
Sep 2, 2010
daytona bch
Coker, even though he does'nt count against, and Cornwell. The two of them will be crucial to our success at that position for the next 2,3 Or 4 years IMO.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
This guy. In a class filled with character kids, Ronnie Clark may top the list.

Ronnie Clark. Saban told him he'll play safety, but I think he has the ability to play closer to the LOS and be the type player Bama needs against some of the HUNH spread offenses.

Last edited:

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
I'm changing my mind and going with Tony Bown, because he plays a position of need and he stood out at the summer camps as a dynamic playmaker, a real game changer.

allybama2009

1st Team
Jan 1, 2009
Conway, SC
cant but I have a couple. sorry Brown and Humphrey because of major need. Hand because I want to see a speed pass rusher that will disrupt and hopefully give us some sacks and much needed pressure on the opposing qb's! roll tide roll

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
I am going to go with Ty I definitely think he is one the kids in the class that will surprise people. He and Howard on the field at the same time would create all kinds of matchup problems.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
My sentimental favorite is Ronnie Clark. I think he will make an instant impact.

Cornwell was probably the one who brought this class together. he deserves a lot of credit.

My surprise commit would be Keith Holcombe. I see him being another Vinnie Sunseri. I think he'll be a wild man on ST next year.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
This is like visiting the Playboy mansion and having a choice of which Playmate to take to dinner!

Got to be Da'Shawn Hand for me. We critically needed a legitimate, off the edge, pass rusher, and he fills the bill nicely.

I started to say either Tony Brown or Marlon, because they're fast, quick corners, but no, got to go with Da'Shawn.

sip

hacksaw830

2nd Team
Jan 20, 2007
Evans and Mosely. Evans for obvious reasons and Mosely, he turned down schollys elsewhere to walk-on at Bama. you gotta have guys like that, also I think he will be a major contributor in a few years when he puts on a little more rear end. Hes a really good athlete

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.