Question: Just for fun: pick your favorite player in this class and why

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Gun to your head and you can only pick ONE!!!!

I bet we get a wide variety from this AMAZING class....

Go!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Gun to your head and you can only pick ONE!!!!

I bet we get a wide variety from this AMAZING class....

Go!
I am going to name two since they are similar and will change how we defend HUNH.

Christian Miller
Rashaan Evans

Edit: Sorry RTO - I see where you said name only one but.....

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Cameron Robinson

I think guys like him are the hardest to find. They may not have all of the flash, but man they are important.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Best hair: Tony Brown

Best recruiter: Bo S.

Most likely to gain weight after our S&C: JK Scott

Favorite: We have a ton (no one really played games with the staff in the process), but I really liked the Kief announcement video. He'll need time in the weightroom to develop and I fully expect him to redshirt in '14, but from his interviews and videos, he seems like a great kid who'll represent UA well. Hand is also a favorite because we haven't signed the #1 recruit under CNS and he's extremely well-spoken and personable in addition to his athletic ability; another kid who'll represent UA well in any endeavor.

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999
Montel McBride. First, I graduated from Plant City. Second, my last name is McBride, no relation. Third, I like pulling the under dog and with all these heralded oline guys, I will be pulling for him to make an impact. He is one BIG fella.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Montel McBride. First, I graduated from Plant City. Second, my last name is McBride, no relation. Third, I like pulling the under dog and with all these heralded oline guys, I will be pulling for him to make an impact. He is one BIG fella.
Hopefully in the mold of Warmack.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Ronnie Clark. Saban told him he'll play safety, but I think he has the ability to play closer to the LOS and be the type player Bama needs against some of the HUNH spread offenses.

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011
For some reason I think Kief is going to be a good one, after SC program I think it will really help him to be a player.

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
If we include everyone I have this gut feeling that the junior college transfer Jarran Reed is going to be this unblockable nitemare that is going to cause everyone else to get singled blocked.

If we include only true freshman I have to go with Tony Brown. There are many great players on this team but I think we are more desperate at corner than the other positions. I'm not saying the guys we have there totally suck, but I am saying we need more competition at that position because I don't know if I can handle another year like last year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.