ESPN Poll asks if Alabama is most over-analyzed team

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
This is a SportsNation poll currently on ESPN's main page: http://espn.go.com/

The question itself isn't that notable, if you assume a college football context, but the other options are Dallas Cowboys, Kentucky basketball, Miami Heat, or New York Yankees.

That puts Alabama in pretty good company.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I'd have to say the Yankees honestly. Then Dallas. I don't think we're really "over-analyzed" as much as we're "publicized".
For example, Auburn plays Florida State for the National Championship---So where is Tom Rinaldi on National Signing Day? In Tuscaloosa, of course, doing live interviews with Nick Saban lol...
We've kind of established ourselves as the "gold ring" that everyone else is emulating and trying to reach.
sip

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
The Cowboys are my choice for most over analyzed because there's not much to analyze. They don't win play-off games, if they even make the play-offs at all. Yet they managed to be discussed at length each season.

That's actually a testament to what Jerry Jones has done there, capitalizing on the "America's Team" theme. He manages to keep them relevant despite on-field performance.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
Everyone looks for a short cut. For an ahha moment or thing. But with Alabama it is just so many little things the coaches & staff do that build a winning program.

CNS has said it himself our fans play a big role in these players success as well.

A lot of the investments the university has made on facilities has played a huge role in getting the really good HS players to look at Alabama as well.

One radio show said yesterday that it's National signing day for most of the country but it's really Coach Sabans Draft Day. Just think about that, and how far we have come.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.