Question: Respectful Appeal to our Benevolent Dictator

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
Is there anything, any amount we can pony up or penance we can pay ... to send that Jamies Winston photo on the front page into permanent retirement?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Hmm... I don't see the crusted toenails either. I guess I'm not in Google's crosshairs for that. Wonder how their algorithms decide...?

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Hmm... I don't see the crusted toenails either. I guess I'm not in Google's crosshairs for that. Wonder how their algorithms decide...?
In Bama Reb's case , Mrs. Reb prolly googled for 'Help, My husband has some Uuuuggggllly toes" :biggrin:

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
If you go and google something, lot of the time the cookies left behind can show up in ads on facebook, forums, and other sites. To stop that, you need to delete the cookies and temporary files and that should go away. I never had any issues with ads... I haven't seen any crusted foot or winston.

Luvubama

All-SEC
May 26, 2008
Charlotte NC
If you go and google something, lot of the time the cookies left behind can show up in ads on facebook, forums, and other sites. To stop that, you need to delete the cookies and temporary files and that should go away. I never had any issues with ads... I haven't seen any crusted foot or winston.
Nor have I. Makes me wonder what websites are being visited to warrant this

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
In fairnees to the OP, I think he's talking about the pic of Winston holding up the crystal in the 7 part scan of ongoing top stories. As far as the side band ads go, places like double-click target the latest thing you've browsed, then place them on participating prime sites like TideFans to remind you what you need to buy...very effective.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
If you google " Walmart toe nail polish price specials", the web spider would pick up "toenails" and you might indeed get targeted.

Or..."pie ""crust"" recipes. It's overboard really.

I have an automotive advertising account in West point, Ms..some 4 hours away from the coast. When I wanted to contact them about their advertising I googled for their website, number etc. Their ads still pop up on my computer screen when I go to Yahoo.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.