Game Thread: Alabama vs. Florida ESPN

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
We are getting owned on defensive down low.

But I like the flow of the offense so much better (I've only seen the last 6 minutes of the half).

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
I must say, I am very impressed by how hard we have played this half. The 2nd half won't be easy, but I feel like we have a good bit of momentum going into it. It's also nice to see Releford get some help on the offensive side.

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Honestly, I don't think we could've played a better half.

Defensively, as was previously mentioned, we gave up some "gimme" layups underneath, but overall, that was by far the best half of basketball we've played all season.

It will be interesting to see how this team responds in the second half!

C'mon Bama!

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Every time I've seen Taylor get the ball. He's finished. More please.
Agree that Taylor can really help us with continued good play. We are obviously missing some strong inside play.

But when you shoot the trey like we did in the first half the inside will open up.

BigA

Scout Team
Dec 21, 2013
Trussville, Al
Honestly, I don't think we could've played a better half.

Defensively, as was previously mentioned, we gave up some "gimme" layups underneath, but overall, that was by far the best half of basketball we've played all season.

It will be interesting to see how this team responds in the second half!

C'mon Bama!
Not sure I would go that far...we were down by 1 at half to Wichita St, up by 1 at half at UCLA, down at half by 1 at Missouri. This was a good half against one of the best teams in the country....now let's finish! Let's make half time adjustments to eliminate their 2 foot baskets. Let's not have the long FG droughts that have plagued us. C'mon Bama!

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
We are just playing so much better on offense because they are playing fast.

Remember that everyone of our guys was the best player on his team in high school and they had the green light to shoot anytime.

They'll play better with that same mentality.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.