Blog: The one Auburn stole from Bama

Stonewall1959

2nd Team
Oct 5, 2005
Macon, Georgia
I'm just amazed at the abject stupidity of driving 13 mph over the speed limit with 7 oz of weed under the seat and everyone in the car stoned.

Blows my mind.

CrimsonblakeII

Scout Team
Feb 19, 2012
Seattle, WA
7oz is quite a bit. I got an ounce at any given time and that generally last me a month.

The article says he only had 20 grams though? That's not even an ounce. An ounce of the crap Mexican outdoor marijuanna you generally find in Bama would last maybe a week. That isn't enough to be considered for distribution though right?

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
If at home, that's maybe understandable but I think these guys got busted out and about. No reason to ever have that much "runnin" weed on you out in public when it's illegal.
I agree. I'm thinking they just picked up the package when they got busted. Like you said, that is a lot to have on you if you are just out and about.

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006
I'm just amazed at the abject stupidity of driving 13 mph over the speed limit with 7 oz of weed under the seat and everyone in the car stoned.

Blows my mind.
I'm more surprised they were able to get up to that speed with everybody in the car stoned...

"BRO YOU'VE GOT TO SLOW DOWN, YOU'RE FREAKING FLYING [car actually going 30 mph]" ;)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Anyone else laugh at the fact they were driving a Dodge Charger after all the Auburn fans claiming Bama boosters buying players and/or recruits Chargers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
200 grams works out to about 8 ounces, if I remember my conversions correctly. That's definitely enough to get a cop interested and get you taken downtown, but I'm not sure what the legal consequences would really be. I imagine he would probably plea to a misdemeanor before it's all said and done. Depending on how old he is he may be eligible for youthful offender, or it's possible one of his fellow passengers may simply take one for the team.

Last edited:

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Anyone else laugh at the fact they were driving a Dodge Charger after all the Auburn fans claiming Bama boosters buying players and/or recruits Chargers?
You know what this means, don't you? The REC must have planted it in the car and called the cops. All makes perfect sense now.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
You know what this means, don't you? The REC must have planted it in the car and called the cops. All makes perfect sense now.
LOL, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the louder and more obnoxious of the ones I know try to say that he kept it from when he was being recruited by Alabama. It wouldn't be the nuttiest accusation I have heard.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.