Blog: The one Auburn stole from Bama

45longcolt

All-SEC
Dec 30, 2007
Warrior 35180
Yep, another Auburn thread:

AUBURN, Alabama -- Auburn signee Kalvaraz Bessent was arrested on marijuana-related charges early Saturday, according to the Nassau County Sherriff's Office in Florida. ...

Trust this isn't a sampling of things to come!

CAUTION - I wouldn't go to the Al link If I were you.

Last edited:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
It doesn't matter that he's a Barner, it's sad watching any of these kids, screw up a golden opportunity most of us could only dream about..I hope he turns things around & gets an education even if it's in Lee County..Not trying to turn this into a political debate, but, I really hope this country will one day legalize pot..It's just way to many people that does it & has their lives ruined when they get a police record from possessing it..

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Lets see if I've got this right. Bessent and Roberts flipped from the Tide to the Barn. Then, CNS goes and gets two 5-Star corners.Yea, his flip was a blessing in disguise. RTR.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
The updated article says none of the four passengers took claim of the 200+ grams. Therefore, all were arrested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I don't smoke or deal with pot in any way, shape or form..Is 200+ grams of pot considered a lot..How much gets you convicted of trafficking????..
The updated article says none of the four passengers took claim of the 200+ grams. Therefore, all were arrested.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I don't smoke or deal with pot in any way, shape or form..Is 200+ grams of pot considered a lot..How much gets you convicted of trafficking????..
yeah, about 7 Ounces. Anything over an ounce is more than 4 kids can claim as "personal use" and iirc more than 1 ounce is considered a felony.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
yeah, about 7 Ounces. Anything over an ounce is more than 4 kids can claim as "personal use" and iirc more than 1 ounce is considered a felony.
Since they were all charged, I'm going to guess all four were charged with the two felonies like KB was.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Apparently, the ITAT irregulars are sharing some of what was in his car. Look at the insanity:

It was a setup. (Alabama) knew he was going to be arrested, so they convinced him to be a plant to try and get us in trouble and make us look bad.

so he flipped from the (Harvey word), sounds like a setup

(Now they're fighting the old alcohol versus pot argument)

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
It's unlikely that all will face the possession charge. It's far more likely that the driver alone will face that charge, since the driver is assumed to be responsible for everyone, and everything, in the vehicle.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.